- Stature, High,
Wide Rear Udders, Dairyness, correct rump slope
- and Overall
sire stack...Winchester, Leadman, Mark, Bell, Wonder
- Dam's... Doris
EX(91), then Dellia EX(95) ,next dam EX(90)
- 138HO01855 Creek WD
TL, Reg. 127019109
- aAa 213456
DMS 234, 123
- VG(85) @ 3-06,
- Dtrs avg
24,998m 931f 753p
- 40 dtrs, 23
- PTA -350M
-0.01% -15F +.00% -11P
- -$274 Net Merit, -$277 Cheese Merit
- -3.20PL, 3.08 Somatic Cell Score,
- Calving Ease
7.5% / Maternal Calving Ease 8.9%, ((8/13)
- Still births7.1%, dtr 5.9%
- Dtrs Avg 78.4
pts.Actual, 81 pts. Age Adj.
- PTA +0.07
Type, -0.35 UDC,
- +1.49 BD, +1.50 DF,
- 19 dtrs, 13 herds, 70% Rel. (8/13)
- DIAMOND's Linear Type Traits
Diamond is an extreme
bull and transmits his 2 (tall) 1 (dairy) 3 (open)
aAa numbers very
well. They are high producing ...very tall,
dairy, deep ribbed,with good udders.
For best results he should be bred to
the straight legged cow with good foot angle, including DELLSTAR and
is dead very little semen remains. DIAMOND's
dam, Doris, was one of the highest total performance index cows
in the Dellia family, the most valuable cow family in the Holstein
breed. Dellia could end up with over 30 Excellent dtrs., has 4
sons that were over over 2 pts. on Type, including DELLSTAR, who is the No. 2
...F&L improver over 90% Rel. (8/05! DIAMOND
is Doris's highest TPI son! DIAMOND's sire is
WINCHESTER EX(95) GM,
whose EX(93) dam is EX(95) on Feet & Legs.
DIAMOND was tall, straight-topped, long and very dairy, with deep, open rib. His aAa numbers are almost
identical to his dam's maternal brother, DURHAM. DIAMOND's full
sister made over 30,000 lbs. of milk as a 2-year-old, peaked at 100 lbs. of
milk per day with a 4.5% test, is scored VG @ 2-yrs. with VG mammary and VG
feet & legs. Her index is +1799m +78f +56P 2/03,she peaked over 122lbs. per day with high components!
DIAMOND's daughters are very tall.....dairy, high-loined,
fancy-rumped, deep-ribbed heifers that were the best in the heifer pens and now
among the best in the cow lots.. His semen is available.
- Diamond's Dam
- Doris EX(91), Dellia's LEADMAN daughter,
was Dellia's highest index dtr. for many years. Now MAGNIFICENT's
full sister is Dellia's highest! Doris
is also one LEADMAN's very best daughters. LEADMAN is the best of Lou Ella!
- Regancrest Leadman DORIS-ET, EX(91)
- Reg. 14739107
- 3rd Gen. EXCELLENT, 3rd Gen. EXCELLENT Mammary!
- PTA +810M +.05% +40F +.06% +39P
- CTPI +1499 ( 2/04)
- PTA +2.04T
+1.55UDC +1.91FLC +1.74BD +1.56DF
- 2-03 2x 305d 24,750m 3.7% 906f 3.2% 800p
- 3-11 2x 305d 35,590m 4.1% 1469f 3.2% 1124p
- 3-11 2x 365d 41,070m 4.1% 1694f 3.2% 1323p
- DIAMOND's Gr.dam.
- Reg. 12895802
- Snow-N Denises DELLIA, EX(95)2E,
EX(97) Mammary, EX(94) F&L
- GOLD MEDAL DAM - DAM OF MERIT
- 2nd Gen. EXCELLENT, 2nd Gen. EXCELLENT Mammary!
- PTA +704M .02% +29F .07% +37P
- CTPI +1542
- +2.92T +2.65UDC +2.45FLC +2.93BD
- 2-01 2x 365d 23,550m 3.6% 855f 3.4% 800p
- 4-00 2x 365d 31,590m 3.6% 1153f 3.3% 1028p
- 6-00 2x 365d 35,230m 4.0% 1425f 3.2% 1116p
- 7-06 2x 365d 35,610m 4.0% 1431f 3.1% 1103p
Dellia EX(95), EX(97) Mammary, EX(94)
F&L, is 62 inches tall. Dellia is the No.
1 PTA Type cow. Dellia
is a SUPER BROOD COW, with several plus-proven sons (including the DURHAM,
who has been the No.
1 Type bull) and many high-producing dtrs.
She has more than 13 Excellent (up to EX-94) and 30 Very Good dtrs., 20
dtrs. have Excellent Udders. She also has Excellent granddaughters
(up to EX-94) with Excellent Mammaries.
- 104 Stony Mountain Rd.
- Tunkhannock, PA 18657 USA
- Fax: 570-836-1549 /
- Copyright 2004-13©
Flatness International, Inc.
- All rights reserved.