Dead only a few
units left...$100 per unit...don't wait (US only).
F&L, EX(98) Rump!
Mat. brother to Durham CV,
dam is Dellia EX(95) EX(97)
Mam., best Holstein cow ever.
no Deadly Recessives
High Component Production and Type Improver
- Wide and Strong
Outstanding Feet & Legs!
- aAa 6514
Dellia & EX(97)
- Plus on Type
Rear Legs-Rear View,
- Fertility, Udder
Health and Calving Ease Improver!
- His full sister Regancrest Marty Donia EX(91),EX(92)
- Dellias , 2nd highest index
of 158,+1574 CTPI
Type,+1.66 UDC,+1.96 F&L (1/10)
- Hammer-Creek Magnificent Lisa VG(87)
- her dam sired by "Aeroline",was scored @ 4yr.,
66 pts, 45 pts in the mammary.
- 2-00 2x 347d 31,411m 3.8%1205f 3.0% 942p
- 3-01 2x 333d 32,278m 3.8%1238f
- 4-02 2x 325d 39,281m
3.5%1133f 3.0% 1178p
- 5-02 284d inc.
making another 30,000lb record.
- (Bred & Owned by Laverne Martin, PA)
- Ken-Will Research Magnificent
- EX(91)F&L, EX(90)Mam.
- VG(89) Final Score
- 3 top records
- 4-1 2x 365d 26,133m. 4.0% 1055f 3.2%
- 1st Place Winter Yearling,
- 2003 Wyoming Co.(Pa.) Fair
- (Bred & owned by Eric Traver, Tunkhannock,
- Miss Magnificent Blonde
- VG(87) EX Mammary
- in a SET,cows avg 74 pts
- M.E. 27,946m 903f 793p
- Peaked at 106 lbs. per day
- Pictured very stale, 2nd lac.
- (Bred & owned by Ben S. Yoder, NY)
sire stack...Marty, Mark, Bell, Wonder
- 555HO01790 &
- Reg. 126958195
- Excellent(93), EX(93) F&L,EX(98)
balanced) DMS 345
- Dtr. avg.
26,718m 985f 808p
- PTA -657M -17F +0.03%F
- NMS-$76, CM -$269
- PL -4.30, SCS
- 121 Dtrs, 59 herds, Rel 92%
- Calving Ease 6.7, Maternal Calving Ease
- Sire still birth 7.4, mat still birth 9.6
- +0.70 Body
- 64 dtrs, 37 herds , Rel 85%
- Dtrs avg 80 pts Actual, 82.4 pts
sampled, "S" code, AI proof
- +1333 TPI,
- MAGNIFICENT's Linear Type Traits
|Breeding Pattern (8/15)
|MAGNIFICENT and his dtrs are extremely
well balanced. He is the very
bull that is an improver in
nearly every type
trait... particularly as more dtrs are added!
Look at those wide thurls ...+2.33
mating advisors, say use this bull or that, on your wide
cows..who sires them? MAGNIFICENT does!
He can be used broadly throughout the breed ...with
- MAGNIFICENT's Dam:
- Reg. 12895802
- Snow-N Denises Dellia, GMD DOM
- EX(95) EX(97)
Mam., EX(94) F&L
- PTA +704M +29F +37P CTPI +1542
- +2.92T +2.65UDC +2.45FLC
- 7-6 365d 2x 35,610m 4.0% 1431f 3.1% 1108p
- MAGNIFICENT's Pat. Gr'dam
- Reg. 13907649
- Wa-Del RC Blckstr Martha-ET, GMD DOM
- EX(93) EX(97)
Mam., EX(92) F&L
- PTA +1701M +61F +41P CTPI +1572
- +2.64T +2.83UDC +1.64FLC (5/03)
- 5-4 365d 38,840m 4.2% 1643f 3.0% 1178p
MAGNIFICENT's two nearest dams, DELLIA
and MARTHA, are the very best of Regancrest and
Ricecrest! DELLIA has been the breed's highest PTA
cow for Type. MARTHA was No. 4 for Type.
Both Dellia and Martha were over 62 inches tall, strong and wide. They are two
of our all-time favorite cows. DELLIA is the dam of DELLSTAR, the
breed's highest averaging first crop Type sire (84 pts. age-adjusted, 83% Rel.),also
DELIVERANCE is one of her highest milk sons. DELLIA has 20
dtrs with Excellent Mammaries. MARTHA is also one of
the breed's greatest brood
cows and bull mothers, the dam of EMERSON (a blad carrier), and MARTY,
EX, with no undesirable recessives!
MARTHA's son, Ricecrest MARTY (EX),
is MAGNIFICENT's sire. MAGNIFICENT
was a very fancy, outstanding individual, straight on top, strong and wide,
extremely deep-ribbed, with outstanding feet and legs, EX(93). He has no
undesirable recessives! MAGNIFICENT's full sister is EX(91),
,EX(92) Mammary, with over 31,000 lbs. of milk as a 2-yr-old, peaked at
110 lbs. milk per day, 5.5% fat test. Now fresh again milking 142
lbs per day!
MAGNIFICENT, Dellia's only
Ricecrest MARTY son in AI, sired correct, well-balanced production and type. His 651423 aAa numbers are VERY unique, but what's even more unusual
is that he should sire outstanding type improvement in every area. If you
have a top cow or heifer and she's in heat, breed her to MAGNIFICENT!
His wide strong
daughters have beautiful
for price info.
- 104 Stony Mountain Rd.
- Tunkhannock, PA 18657
- Phone: 570-836-3527 /
- Copyright 2003-2015 Flatness International, Inc.
- All rights reserved.
- Revised 11/27/17