A Top Profit (NM$)
Longevity Improver (Prod Life, SCS &
+3.70 Prod Life..
Sire for Udder Depth...(
666 dtrs, the
No.1 type trait predicting Longevity)
Gen Excellent, EX(90), EX(92)F&L,
KCN (the best)
- High Reliability
(AI proven in the U.S. and
Total Merit Index 115 (Switzerland)
- More Dtrs, Even Higher
669 dtrs. in
around the world.
- Fast Milking
and Low Somatic
- * official data from Switzerland and
- Ensign's best son
over several summaries..
much higher components than his sire. CONQUEST has been No.
1 for most of the important
traits for the last sevral years... these are his current rankings! Allow him
to improve these important traits in your herd.
- CONQUEST...For Strength, Style
& Foot & Leg Improvement
- Outstanding Milk, Fat & Protein
- The only Ensign
son from Connie
- Outstanding Milking Speed Improver,
- like his
TRIPLE STRENGTH semen
- Conquest's sire stack: ENSIGN....dam
EX(92), former World Protein record,
- gr. dam, EX,
4yr. old, MATTHEW
- 555BS01550 & 138BS01550
- R Hart CONQUEST-ET,
Reg. No. 193043 ET (M)
- Excellent (90), EX(92) Feet
& Legs ! 5th
- Superior Sire , Kappa-Casein BB (the
dtrs avg 22,165
milk 4.0%f 885 fat 732 protein
- +45M -0.01% +0F ,-0.03%.-5P Rel.
- AI Proven "S" code,
herds in US (32%),4 country prrof
- Longevity (Prod. Life + 3.70), Udder Health (SCS 2.72), Fertility
Net Merit +$146, Cheese Merit
- Calving Ease 5.2, Mat. Calving Ease 5.1
- -0.60 PDT
- +1.02 Foot
& Leg Comp.
- A former..breed leader for Udder & Foot & Leg
- PTA Type -0.60 ,Rel.94%
- Dtrs. Ave VG(85) actual, VG(86) Mammary!
CONQUEST will improve Stature, Strength, Body, and Dairy
Frame; Rump Angle, slight
slope, thurls are wide. He will straighten rear legs,
both side and rear view, and has
outstanding foot angle. CONQUEST is an outstanding overall udder
improver. He is a breed leader in Fore Udder and Teat
The Rear Udders are high and wide, Udder Depth and Udder Cleft are
exceptional. He will shorten teats. He's the breed's best
for Functional Type Index and Productive Life
+5.20 He is also a milking speed improver.
Note: the linear trait
...R. Legs side view, below is a two way trait. Conquest is an outstanding sire
of legs and feet and is a top bull on Udder Comp. and
Foot and Leg Composite.
- Linear traits
Mating guide: CONQUEST is
an overall High Component Production and Type improver. He will sire All-American show
type results and EX(94) pt. cows, like his two nearest sires Ensign and
Dotson. Most importantly he is siring beautifully uddered, FAST Milking Speed,
healthy young cows that will last (+6.00 Productive
Life). Use him on dtrs of COLLECTION, DALTON, GORDON , PRELUDE and EMORY daughters and gr.
dtrs and others needing overall improvement.
- CONQUEST daughters
- Ingleside Conquest Kanya EX(90)-EX mam.
4-7 2x 365d 32,781m 4.4% 1412f 3.6% 1180P
- (Breeder: Ingleside Farms, WI / Owner:
Beutel Family, WI)
Conquest Cody VG(87), VG(86) Mam.
4th Place Sr. 2yr.old Ill. State Fair 2003
(Breeder & owner: Nolandale Farms,
- Ingleside Conquest Clari
- VG(86),VG(85) Mammary,VG(86)
- (Breeder & owner: Ingleside Farms,
- Ingleside Conquest Molly
- VG(85), VG(86) Mammary,
- (Breeder & owner: Ingleside Farms,
"We bought 20 units of CONQUEST as a
young sire and used him on repeat cows. We are now milking 6
CONQUEST dtrs .We really like their udders in everyway, good
crease, they are producing well, with fast milking speed. Also outstanding feet and legs and
dairy strength. Kanya is fresh again with 2nd calf and looks even
better. We like Conquest and are using him again." Randy
Scheidler ,Ingleside Farms,Cadot,Wis.
Randy's...Conquest's were scored as 2yr.old s
they averaged VG(85) and VG(86) Mam.!
- Conquest dtr. in Switzerland,
Helen, (Photo SBZV)
CONQUEST Dtr. Resi VG(85), Switzerland
(Photo courtesy of SBZV)
- CONQUEST Dtr. in Switzerland
Al Bar Conquest Lana-ET,EX(90)
2-01 2x 365d 33,912m 4.5%1538f 3.5%1186p
3-10 2x 332d 32,277m 4.0%1258f 3.6%1162p
4-10 2x 365d 33,250m 4.4%1461f 3.6% 1197p
(Bred by Alton Kauffmann, MD, Owned by
Rob Landgraf, MO)
is a CONQUEST son from a COLLECTION daughter. Likewise, Jewelquest
is from a similar mating.
- CONQUEST Dtr., 2nd Lactation
- Flatness Intl Jillquest-ET VG(87),VG(87) Mam.,EX(92)
- 2-1 2x 365d 30,245m 4.1% 1195F
Mam.,60 in. tall and strong is Jill's dtr. by
CONQUEST, peaked at 98 lbs. with 4.5%F, 3.5%P, M.E.
34,805M 1355F 1139P. Her 8/04 Index is
+1630M +0.00% +65F +0.01%+56P +1.8 PL
fast milking Speed and the lowest somatic cell score!
fancy 6/1/04 miking dtr by Blue Chip is now owned by Kevin Shearer, Pa.
Jillquest and her miking 2yr old dtr by MONTORO
born 9/22/05, are now owned by Tim & Carrie Demuth ,Colfax, Wis.
- High Scoring CONQUEST dtrs.
- Nolandale Conquest Cody VG(87) VG(86) Mammary (owner
Nolandale Farms, Ill.)
- Flatness Intl Jillquest VG(87),VG(87) Mammary.
(bred by Flatness Intl. Inc, Pa., now owned by Tim & Carrie Demuth,
- Al Bar Conquest Lana-ET VG(86),EX(90)F&L
(owner Rob Landgraf, Mo).
- Al Bar Conquest Lanita-ET VG(87), Excellent
Mammary (owner Alton Kauffman, MD)
- Frontline Conquest Prom VG(88) VG(88) Mam..(owner,Twinkle
Hill Farms, Watertown, Wis.)
- Ingleside Conquest Kanya EX(90),
EX Mam. (breedeRandy
Scheidler,Cadott,Wis.,current owners Steve and Rebecca Beutel,Brodhead,Wis.)
- Ingleside Conquest Clari VG(86),VG(85) Mammary,VG(86)
F&L (owner Randy Scheidler ,Wis)
- Al Bar Conquest Laura-ET VG(86),VG(88)
Mammary (owner Dennis Carnahan, NY)
- Shafdon Conquest Valerie-ET VG(86), VG(87)
Mammary (owner Brent Dwight Shafer, MD)
- Al Bar Conquest Viola VG(86), VG(87)
Mammary (owner Janet Archer, MD)
- VB Conquest RHYM Mirth VG (86), VG(87)
Mammary (owner Voegeli Farms, WI)
- Al Bar Conquest Linette-ET VG(85), VG(86)
Mammary (owner Alton Kauffman, Md.)
Conquest Jodie EX(90),Excellent Mammary (owner
- Ingleside Conquest Molly VG(85) VG(86) Mam.
VG(87)F&L (owner Rany Scheidler Wis.)
Alpine Hills Fancy VG(89),VG(88)Feet&Legs,VG(88) Mammary (owner
- Twinkle-Hill Conquest KassieVG(88)
VG(88) Mam.,John Winlemam Wis breeder&
- Kinderkay Quest Casy VG(85), VG(88) Feet&Legs
(owner Anne Marie Kress,Ohio)
- Ingleside Conquest Janie VG(85)VG(85) Mammary (owner
Randy Scheidler Wis)
VG(85) (owner Ruedi Tanner, Switzerland)
- Helen GP(84) (owner Urs
- IDR Pimms View Streetcar VG(85), VG(87) Mammary (owner
Adelia Pimm, NY)
- Ingleside Conquest Jodell GP(84)VG(87) Mammary
,VG85) F&L,(owner Randy Schleidler Wis.)
- Al Bar Conquest Loretta-ET GP(83), VG(86)
Mammary (owner Alton Kauffman, MD)
- Shelburne Conquest EvetteVG(86),Excellent
Mam. (Shelburne Farms
- Congratulations to the breeders and owners of these outstanding
young cows! One of CONQUEST's top daughters, Lana (above), Her
8/04 index is: +1758M +0.01%F +73F
+55P, +3.3PL. 8/06
More CONQUEST Dtrs. in Switzerland
- CONQUEST Dtrs. in Switzerland
- (Photo courtesy of SBZV)
- Conquest's Dam Reg
- R Hart CD CONNIE-ET, 2E(92), EX(92) MS
- CPI +378 PTAT +0.9 Certified
- PTA +1359M +.21% +98F +.09% +63P (5/03)
- Former No. 1 Cow Index, "Superior Brood Cow"
- 2-10 2x 365 25,190m 4.8% 1215f 4.1% 1036p
- 4-0 2x 365 40,390m 5.1% 2071f 4.1% 1649p
7-5 2x 365d 29,310m 5.3% 1567f 3.9% 1131p
- (All records DHIR)
- Nat'l Protein Award, World Record!
- J.P. Eves & H.R. Searles Awards 1995
- No. 2 All Time Protein Leader
- 4th Gen. EXCELLENT
- Conquest's Mat. Gr. Dam
- Gentle Breeze Mat CHRISTINE, TW, 3E(90)
- Elite," Superior Brood Cow"
- 4-04 2x 365 28,600m 3.9% 1117f 3.5% 994p
- 6-02 2x 365 30,890m 4.4% 1360f 3.4% 1060p
- 7-11 2x 365 33,190m 4.2% 1398f 3.3% 1105p
- (All records DHIR)
- All American 4 Yr. Old 1987
- 3rd Gen. EXCELLENT
Conquest's Pat. Gr. Dam
High Spruce Stretchy EVE, 3E(90) Elite
Superior Brood Cow
8-07 2x 365d 31,780m 5.2% 1668f 3.3% 1037p DHIR
Nat'l Total Performance Winner, 1986, '87, '88, '90
Dam of R Hart Simon ENSIGN-ET, VG(88)
- Conquest's 3/4 Sister
R Hart Ensign Crystal, EX(91), EX Mam.
3-7 365d 2x 39,080m 4.1% 1612f 3.5% 1347p
CONQUEST's sire, ENSIGN, is a great mating on
this cow family. Crystal, CONQUEST's 3/4 sister, is by
ENSIGN from Connie's mat. sister, Christian. CONQUEST
is a "one and
only"! He has no full brothers or sisters.
- ENSIGN was the perfect mating for CONNIE, one of the most
outstanding daughters of DOTSON. ENSIGN was No. 1 in the breed
for Milk and Protein (over 600 U.S. dtrs., 98% Rel.), No. 1 for Fore Udder Att., Udder
Depth, and Teat Placement, No. 2 for Rear Udder Height, and No. 3 for
Dairy Form, and he is a top non-SMA Type Improver (98% Rel.) Add that to the
tall (62"), exceptionally strong(over 2,000 Lbs.), EX(92) FS, EX(92) Mammary, high-component (5.1%F,
4.1%P) CONNIE, and you have, CONQUEST,
the finest genetics to enter the new Millennium! CONNIE is 49 on
thurl width and 50 on stature, strength, and body depth. A score
of 50 on linear traits is the highest possible.
CONQUEST daughters in the US
pts. actual and VG(85)
in Mammary. His current U.S. daughters scored include
10 Very Good, 5GP,
1G(78). For Mammary, 1 EX,
11VG, and 4 GP. CONQUEST
is also a milking speed improver!
ENSIGN, was one of the best udder improvers of all time, and also one of
the highest sires for longevity (productive life +3.3, 95% Rel., with
nearly 3,000 dtrs.) CONQUEST's dam is Connie
2E(92), 2E(92) Mam., 4th Gen. Excellent.
- CONQUEST is
considered one of the most outstanding new sires in the Brown Swiss breed today!
Why?... for several reasons. First....he's now the No.
3 Udder Improver !No. 1 in several other
categories as noted above.The majority of his dtrs. have scored Very Good ,as
2yr.olds avg. VG(86) mam!
- His sire, ENSIGN, is dead, with very little semen
available; it has sold sells for up to $375.00 per unit in the U.S., and
previously sold at auction for $300.00 per unit in Switzerland. ENSIGN,
one the breed's
All Time Great type and udder improvers, has many outstanding
offspring, including All-Americans, and EX(93) and
EX(94) cows. The 1999 All-American and
the $30,000 Res.
All-American, now EX(94) 5-year-olds are sired by ENSIGN. If
you were to improve ENSIGN's on the average, they could be a little bigger, with higher
butterfat test. CONQUEST's dam,
Connie, is a huge cow weighing over a ton, 62" tall,
with 5.1% butterfat
test, 4.1% protein, and 1649 lbs.
protein, which is the world record for an Excellent
impressive, note his new photo above. He offers the very best genetics
- Regarding recessives, his sire, ENSIGN,
his pat. grandsire, SIMON and his mat. grandsire, DOTSON, are free of recessives including
SMA and Weavers. Most importantly like CONQUEST
they all had dominant genes for high production and type improvement.
in the U.S. and was sampled in Denmark, also in Switzerland by Swiss
AI. He has a son of Rose,
Riki's outstanding daughter, Flatness Intl REQUEST-ET. Jill... Milk and
Component Queen has a very nice
milking dtr. Flatness Intl Jillquest-ET.,completed over 30,000 lbs actual...
- CONQUEST has a very correct rump structure with pins
slightly lower than hips, like his dam, Connie, and unlike most Ensign sons.
He is an
excellent mating on the typical Banker, Gordon, Prelude, Collection,and
Emory dtrs. and Gr.dtrs. daughters. He is an outstanding overall production
and type improver.
CONQUEST is available around
the world now! He is owned by and exclusively available from Flatness
Inc. We are seeking additional authorized distributors. Contact us today!
Dams of CONQUEST
Offspring...we have always believed in him.
- Alegria Riki ROSEanne-ET,
VG(89) @ 2-04
- 2-00 365d 2x 29,144m 4.8% 1410f 3.9% 1137p
- 2-00 391d 2x 30,991m 4.9% 1511f 4.0% 1240p
- The COLLECTION EX(93) Dtr. of Riki 3E(94), 2X All-American
- Dam of Flatness Intl REQUEST-ET
- Roll Mead TA Jill,
- EX(93) Mam., 5th Gen. EX
- 1-11 365d 36,940m
3.6% 1335f 4.1% 1501p DHIR
- All-Breed World, Class Protein Record
- Dam of Flatness Intl JILLQUEST-ETVG(87)VG(87) Mam.
- CONQUEST calves, all are now milking. Their "Good
Plus" dam was a top producer ,but had slow milking speed. These
dtrs. are better type with faster milking speed.
- CONQUEST calves another view. Though all are now milking, three
are not yet in CONQUEST's production proof because they don't have
- CONQUEST calf admired by German tour group led by Dr. Stefan
- 104 Stony Mountain Rd.
- Tunkhannock, PA 18657
- Fax: 570-836-1549
- Phone: 570-836-3527
- Copyright 2004-19 Flatness International, Inc.
- All rights reserved.
- Revised 1/3/19